Steps to get your runner manicure (Boston Nail wraps available here) to stay on and look it's best!
- Clean your nails
- Find the best wrap that fits your nail.
Tip: it's best to have the wraps be slightly smaller than your nail, larger wraps will lead to buckling and peeling
- Remove the nail wrap from package, taking care not to touch the back of the part you will be adhering to nail
- Place the edge against your cuticle, smoothing the wrap down around the nail towards the tip
- Wrap the excess nail wrap over the tip of your finger
- File off excess
- Repeat on all nails
- Tip: If you find your nail wraps are buckling, use a warm hair dryer to heat up the nail wraps and smooth out any buckles (careful not to burn yourself)
- Apply clear top coat, making sure to secure edges and tip of nail
Faster than a real manicure and will stay on longer, because we know your time is precious (now get back to training!)