Steps to get your runner manicure to stay on and look it's best!
- Clean your nails
- Find the best wrap that fits your nail.
Tip: it's best to have the wraps be slightly smaller than your nail, larger wraps will lead to buckling and peeling
- Remove the nail wrap from package, taking care not to touch the back of the part you will be adhering to nail
- Place the edge against your cuticle, smoothing the wrap down around the nail towards the tip
- Wrap the excess nail wrap over the tip of your finger
- File off excess
Tip: filing from underneath the nail is best
- Repeat on all nails
- Apply clear top coat, making sure to secure edges and tip of nail
Faster than a real manicure and will stay on longer, because we know your time is precious (now get back to training!)